Thursday, June 9, 2011

Merry Ol' England


In case you haven't been paying attention, this blog is about to go from epic to SUPER EPIC. Why? Well, I'll tell you.

CUZ I'M GOING TO THE U.K FOR SIX WEEKS, THAT'S WHY!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm a wee bit excited about it.

Things I will be doing in England:

1. Traveling all over.

2. Documenting that process.

3. Having high tea with Jane Austen. Ok, not really Jane Austen. Just in a place that Jane Austen used to frequent a lot. And I don't even know what high tea IS!

4. Visiting Oxford.

5. Visiting C.S Lewis' old house, the Kilns.

6. Visiting the pub C.S Lewis used to frequent, the Eagle and the Child.

7. Visiting the church C.S Lewis used to attend.

8. Visiting C.S Lewis' grave and laying flowers on it. (There's a theme for Oxford, in case you couldn't tell.)

9. Visiting Stratford on Avon, Shakespeare's old home. (allegedly)

10. Seeing the Royal Shakespeare Company perform a play.

11. Taking classes at a university.

12. Generally having an awesome time.

Come June 15th, I will be leaving on a jet plane (name that singer) and be out of contact, as I will NOT be bringing my cell phone. But fear not! I will be blogging like a boss, tweeting everything, and taking LOTS of pictures. So keep a weather eye on my blogs, follow me on twitter, @PhoenixTalon, and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment