Sunday, May 15, 2011

But Jesus Does!

I've been meaning to blog about this for a while, but I was pretty wrapped up in my epic reviews of the Labyrinth manga. Now I shall discuss in length this masterpiece of film: Kat Coffin's He Doesn't Love Me.

Go ahead. Give it a watch. I'll wait.

Yup, that's me, being all depressing playing guitar. That is my voice. That is my song. That's my house, too.

How did this all come about? Well, I'll tell you. Last year, I lived in an apartment with three other roommates. One of these roommates, was a T-comm major and a fellow music enthusiast. He and I became friends and he got me a slot playing on the Late Night channel my university hosted. He offered to record me properly (the only recording I had being on my computer) in his brother's studio and do a music video, and I expressed mild interest.

Fast-forward one year later, when he kindly offered to do this for free. We had a bit of trouble fitting together our schedules to get it all worked out, but eventually we got it done, and it was so worth it.

Oh, and that look of abject misery on my face as rain pours down? Yeah, that isn't acting. That's me looking with hatred at the director for forcing me to endure 'hose effects' in forty degree weather.

Well, tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment