Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thirty Days of Anime: Day 1


This should be interesting, because I have trouble updating weekly. We'll see how it goes!

Day 1: Very First Anime
This actually took some thinking. My first thought was Inuyasha, because I started borrowing the DVDs from a friend in the eighth grade. Then I realized that before that, I watched Yu Gi Oh! with my brothers. And before that, Digimon. And before that, Pokemon. And before that, Cardcaptors...

I eventually figured it out. It was Superbook.

I legit don't remember much about this anime. I remember the theme song involved a Bible falling on a computer and sending two kids back in time. I remember a couple of the plots of the episodes. Basically, it was two kids going back in time and living out Bible stories. It was a very neat anime. My brothers tell me that Flying House was the precursor to it, but I honestly don't remember Flying House. Just Superbook. I'd love this on DVD some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment