Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thirty Days of Anime: Day 8


Day 8: Most Epic Scene Ever

This.
From Tokyo Majin. It's just so...
When he tells her she's done enough, and she runs into his arms, and he gives her the sheathe of his bokkan which is the most important thing in the world to him, and then he goes, "I'll be back..." and she says "I'll be waiting! I'll be waiting for you..." and you just want to go cry from the amazing beauty of it all...

Wheeze...okay, I'm done. This scene is epic because even though it's quiet, it's poignant and subtle. I wish I could show the clip but it ain't on Youtube, probably because everyone on Youtube is Tatsuma/Aoi rather than Kyouichi/Aoi like me. I even wrote a fanfiction detailing it from Kyouichi's perspective, which you can read here.

Sigh. I love this scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment