Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thirty Days of Anime: Day 5



Day 5: Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)

Well, these are two different questions. So I'm gonna answer both.

I wish I were like...
Sango, from Inuyasha.

Oh, sure, we have similarities. We both have long dark hair. We both don't put up with crap from guys. But in reality, Sango is way more badass and a heck of a lot stronger than I am. She lost her entire family, her brother to her worst enemy, and still manages to kick ass and retain a sense of humor. Don't know if I could do that. Not to mention she puts up with Miroku's personality defects a lot more graciously than I would.

So yeah, I totally wish I were like her. Not to mention, I wish I had her upper body strength.
But the anime character I'm most like is probably...


Risa Koizumi, from Lovely Complex.

Risa is ridiculous, awkward, hilarious, fashionable, and in general a huge goofball. She denies her feelings for Otani for freaking ever, and then when she finally quietly admits them, she is completely unable to express them coherently. This is pretty much me in a nutshell. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment