Monday, November 22, 2010

Thirty Days of Anime: Day 7


Day 7: Favorite Anime Couple

A lot of my favored couples were only hinted at and never explicitly got together. So I suppose my favorite canon legit got-together couple would be...
That picture makes my life.

Ahem. It'd be Miroku and Sango. I've liked their relationship for years. I like how adorable Miroku is (even when I want to smack him, though I don't have to, cuz Sango does it for me) and I think it's cute that Sango, who is so badass most of the time, is totally clueless when it comes to feelings and love. She just gets so awkward, it makes my life. I also like that they for sure and certain got together--they got together in the series, and then in the end got married and had three kids. Awesome. Very rarely does anime tie up relationships that neatly. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment